can anything be done?

on my 98 underneath the front turn signals there are two open spots that on newer pathys it looks as if they've put fog lights in. ive got factory fog lights in between the turn signals but i was wondering if there was any function to these sort of insets if there is nothing there already? any options?

I'm not exactly sure what you want to do with them, but I made good use of my driver side one. Check this out: air intake

Cant beat the price for the performance ;)

I know DJ dank did something similar (he was one of the first to do this, actually) B)

Does your Pathy have a security system? My 98 has the fog lights on the signal light arm. It took me awhile to find the switch but once I found it, i've never turned them off! If those 2 spaces are the ones I'm thinking of, their for the security system light and cruise control switch. One thing I found recently is the switch bay under the stereo fits a Boss Amp bass control perfecly, looks like factory and you don't have to put screw holes anywhere....just a proud moment I had recently while installing some extra sound. -bounce- :D -bounce- :D

• 4 weeks later...

You can add the standard QX4 driving lights. You'll need the switch assembly and the wiring harness. You'll also have to do some cutting but its a snug fit. With the 3 sets of lights it makes it very easy to watch out for deer on 2 lanes. Just be careful about who you blind with'em.