side view mirror

cohen

So last night I ended up with a broken driver side mirror. It broke on the part that connects the mirror's frame? to the other piece that is connected to the car. It was hanging on because of the wires. I've found a few replacements on ebay, and jc whitney. But I don't know if there the exact pieces because the picture doesn't look like mine, but it could just be a universal picture. and I don't want to end up spending almost $60 for 2 new mirror assemblys incase it isn't the exact same. I'll also go to the junkyard and try to find one, but the last few times I've been there they've had no pathfinders. That sucks for a 45 minute drive and having to sit in an hours worth of traffic on the way home. Any suggestions? :help:

(What crappy timing, when I'm trying to get a paintjob, new tires, and a body lift)

that sucks man. my mirror got lopped off of my camaro while it was sitting in the street (one of the only nights i left it parked out on the street last year) I got a replacement from this online parts store, give me a while and i will try to find the website, not sure if they do nissan parts but it is worth a try because i got a really good deal on my mirror. i think with shipping it was like $25.00.

It's a driver, black, electric. working and matches the picture on your truck. Not having a digi camera is quite inconvenient for me. I could have instantly show you what it is.