been awhile

hey whats up yall its been a long time since ive been on here. most of yall prolly dont even remember me. Ive been trapped away in the army life.

Im glad to see that someone is finally building stuff or startin to for themselves and maybe others.

my one question for everyone is i need a welder who is willing fab me some stuff up lift if possible but mostly a bumper. ive been saving for a while and finally got some money i wanna burn on my truck. currently ive got 31x10.5 #&*! cepek fcIIs. love the tires they hand the mud and rocks great and rancho shock rancho struts. surco roof rack with spare tire on top (antother 31x10.5) it gets me around and i love the truck and wouldnt trade it for anything just want a little more. So if anyone is willing to help out shoot me a pm or an email at justin.roecker@us.army.mil. I know this post prolly sounds just like about 100 other peoples but again its been awhile and felt like askin

again the pathys are lookin good guys ill try to get some pics of mine now a days

as per your request. i would just come up with a design for whatever youd like say for a rear bumper and then take it to a fab shop (locally) and have them do it there. I am personally waiting for the full line of bpa stuff from marcel so i can match

im lookin for both rear and front. i just ripped my rear bumper off after i just got a brand new one. i would like to go to a sturdy metal bumper (nothin major just a strong bumper). as for the front bumper i love nicks bumper (volcomdude on cardomain) would like to have a winch also. i guess ill just wait around and see what happens for the front bumper but im gonna go a welder on post to see what he can do. I just have a clue what the dimension or even how to start a draw up of one. as for the lift thing im just gonna wait and see what happens or get a welder to make me some stuff see what i can dig up on dimensions. Anyone got any dimensions