Pathfinder in UK

Ron S

I have an 89 pathfinder, which to my knowledge are almost non-existent in the UK (I've certainly never seen another). A few things need to be replaced:

*The supports that hold up the back door and the window

*some of the interior

*Front light cracked

Does anybody know a reliable, affordable one-stop source where I can order these bits and pieces online?

Thanks

Ron

I don't know if they ship to the UK but www.jcwhitney.com sells brand new supports for the back door and window. I got my door supports from them about three years ago and they're still working great.

Good luck on interior parts most of the stuff that breaks/wears breaks and wears on EVERY pathy. Otherwise check ebay. :aok:

I don't know if they ship to the UK but www.jcwhitney.com sells brand new supports for the back door and window. I got my door supports from them about three years ago and they're still working great.

Good luck on interior parts most of the stuff that breaks/wears breaks and wears on EVERY pathy. Otherwise check ebay. :aok:

They, I'd imagine anyway, would have Navaras/Hardbodies perhaps?

If not, ship from the US. Parts as so bloody cheap there its not funny.

Give this mob a shot. They say that they will only post to the US and Canada. If you order enough stuff they may come to the party.

You will be struggling to find a headlight for that price in OZ. They go for $AU80 here second hand.

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

Thanks for all the help so far. The Australian store won't reply to my emails so I'll give up there. I've emailed JC Whitney as they don't seem to allow for online ordering out of the USA.

Thanks Slick, mine is the driver's side too, but I assume your's is left hand drive (mine's right :shrug: )

I think I may have the light sorted as it seems these are the same as a D21 pickup? (forgive my ignorance is this right?), a guy local to me has one for spares but obviously these don't have rear doors! Hence I still need struts.

I've had a few offers to buy it, but I love it and there's very little available in the UK to beat it, certainly on the luggage space. I'm in a band and can just about fit everything in it. No other 4x4 that I like the look of can do that and it was cheap too! :cool2:

Thanks again.

BTW it's a black 2 door auto '89 (I think but due to confusing import papers it could be older) with no mods AFAIK. Like I said I'm not a mechanic I'm a musician, but it starts everytime I get in it, and that's plenty good enough for me right now. B)

Ron S

Is it a 6 or a 4cyl?

The Navara/Pickup/Hardbody (all countries covered) head lights or any other lights for that matter, will not fit into a Pathy. ALL external lights! Do not be told otherwise.

The guards/fenders/wings (all countries covered) on the late model pickups will fit but not early ones.

Doors will fit from the pickup to the Pathy and vice versa. I actually prefer the PU doors because they have a butterfly window.

Seats, front only of course and all dash compontnts as well as air con and heater unit, you get my point, are interchangable between the Pathy and th PU.

So, you have a heap of readily available spares and a nice rare car. How lucky are you?

It is the queens holiday weeked, and for some it goes for 12 days. That might be why you have not heard back from the Aussie site.

Yes you are correct Nissan Hardbody Pickups are D21's and Pathfinders are WD21's. Pretty much everything is the same from the dash forward, although the D21 4x4 pickups have a cool little 4x4 logo on their grills. 4x4 D21's have a longer steering column and a longer transfer case shifter as well due to the fact that they came from the factory with a 2 inch body lift.

• 2 weeks later...