No Dash!

SteeevO

the only thing that works on the dash right now is the speedo and blinkers.... everything else is kaput... i'll check fuses but are all those on the same circuit.. and if so .. why are the bliksers still working?...

sweet it was just a fuse..lol however.. for a long time i havn't had lights behind my a/c controls...

i tried getting to teh bulbs but.. the way the dash is put together is crazy

anyideas?

The lights on my cabin environmental controls are dead, though I swear they come on sometimes. At night I can't tell (other than by feel) where the temp control is set at. The AC button light works fine, however, is that what you mean?

sweet it was just a fuse..lol however.. for a long time i havn't had lights behind my a/c controls...

i tried getting to teh bulbs but.. the way the dash is put together is crazy

anyideas?

get skinnier hands to help you.. ;)

for a long time i havn't had lights behind my a/c controls...

in my 95 if u tap on them they come on...it doesnt happen often but sometimes they go out and give it a good slap and they come back on...havent had the problem in my 87 tho

so that might explain y they seem like they're on sometimes

well when i tried unscewing teh backpanel of the ac controls i found that there is not a straight shot to teh screws hat i believe hold teh thing it.. the panel blacks the screwes that hold itslef in.

maybe i'm going about it all wrong..

i know how to use all the conrols in the dark i know them by feel but ...

I WANT MY FRIGG'N LIGHTS BACK.. havn't had them for years but now i'm getting greedy with everything going back together so nicely