need help

Guest bigmikey

Guest bigmikey

i just bought a '98 chilkoot , 2 questions . it's got original tires on the rims and they are finished , what should i get that would work well in winter and summer and also looks good ( i live in central canada near the border). next question

what is the diffrence between the chilkoot Pathfinder and an xe, se ........etc.

:bow: thanks

welcome

:beer:

with regards to tyres - what conditions do you drive in, how much you wanna spend, how long to you want em to last & how much road noise do you want.....

-study-

Guest bigmikey

there is snow here about 6 months ( up to -50 C with the wind chill) summer it get really hot about +35 C or more. i would like someting a little larger than stock that will handel snow ice and summer pavement.

thanks

:help:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bigmikey

I got a 98 Chilkoot too and the tires I got are a Cooper M/S 265/70/15 and they seem to do alright. I'm looking into going into a 31" just to do more off-roading. The Coopers do good in snow and are really quiet on the highway. I'm not sure what the pricing is like cuz they were on when I bought the Pathy. Check them out, they got a really neat tred pattern. :beer: