Front end Bushing kits Urethane or regular

Gotrek

Does anyone offer a front end rebuilt kit for a 92 pathfinder. My girlfriends pathfinder is done. There is still spring in the front end but so much play it's not even funny. The steering wobbles. The truck sits uneven, every bump feels like there is no suspension. I keep telling her to fix it but I guess I'll have to do it for her. I figure a kit would be the cheapest way to go. All my old cars have kits but I can't seeem to find an all in one kit for her truck.

The two upper ball joints are done.

The lower ones on there way out.

Both innner/outer tie rod ends are finished

Sway bar links aren't looking great either.

The centerlink bushingsare finished at both the idler and pitman arm.

Wow it's pretty bad :)

Can I buy the centerlink bushings or do I need to replace the entire link?

The control arm bushings are worn out but still usable, sway bar bushings look like they need replacement.

Torsion bars probably need reindeing as well they are not broken but the truck is visibly sagging and wearing out the tires on the inside.

The centerlink has to be replaced, there are no bushings on it, they're balljoints.

The only poly bushes you need are UCA and swaybar, then. The rest all just plain get replaced totally. On the torsion bars, you can usually crank them up a bit to level it out without reindexing them.

If by chance someone has a link to the best/cheapest center link please send it to me, She doesn't wheel with her truck but I do drive it through rougher paths when I have it (still wouldn't consider it offroading)

Question two

MOOG lists two different model's of center link strating in mid 92 How do I determine the proper build date of the truck so I order the proper link

Dates are split at 7/92 and before and 8/92 and after

Edited by Gotrek