Aftermarket Radios

Matthew

I know there are tons of pictures, but I wanted to see what people did with the extra space when you put in a smaller radio. What I'm asking is if I got it installed at best buy, would there be just a big space, or could they put a storage tray there?

I've also been thinking of replacing the 6 disc CD changer; if I were to go with the Panasonic radio, would the CD changers they sell fit into the space where my Bose one is?

Actually I saw yours quite a while after the hubby did his, but I like yours... seems my tray there is different, we checked it out - doesnt look like I can steal your idea afterall...

Sorry Matthew, I have no idea what the Bose changer looks like... I'd say get an MP3 Player then you can burn muliple CD's on one disk - and have lots of tunes for the road!

new CD player meaning aftermarket? Well you will be hard pressed to find an in dash aftermarket 6disc. I looked, pioneer used to make one but they aren't any more and that unit is few and far between on the ol' ebay. As for the BOSE unit, I know in the 01's it sucks and ends up breaking, happened to my fathers. We got a standard in dash nissan 6 disc changer off ebay and it plugged right in and worked fine.

RowOSU - I know all about that 6 CD changer in the 01. I paid $110.00 to get it fixed and 6 months later it's broke again. Luckly I have my XM so I'm ok for now. I'm also going to replace the head unit soon.

Edited by Trialsin26