whats it worth guys?

derogate

im selling my Pathfinder, My landlord says I have till the end of the month to get rid of one of my 3 vehicles... one's undergoing resto, the other is my DD. The pathfinder is the most expensive to insure, drive, and repair. So its gotta go.. for now.

I tried listing it at 6500 CAD, but only got 2 calls

Im listing it at 6000 and we'll see.

its in really good shape all over, only the paint is really lacking with a few chips here and there, but almost NO dents, and NO rust.

the only thing messing me up im pretty sure is the fact that it has 276,xxx Km's on it. Which for a pathy really isnt all that much. There's no leaks, (other than the exhaust which is pretty quiet still).

I paid 7500 for it last year. Thats before the gas prices took off, and thats what they where selling for... even ones with that much milage. Plus this one had ALL the features. Four wheel disc, LSD, Adjustable Shocks, heated Seat, new 31" tires, the big rims, mint interior, cd player (a given) no accident. etc etc.

your thoughts?

6,000.00 CAD

Canada Dollars = 5,207.46 USD

United States Dollars

Pasted from on-line conversion.

I don't think your price is unreasonable. Gas prices and mileage to folks outside this forum may prevent them from seeing the true value. My pathfinder is a third vehicle and we only carry minimum liability. It only cost me 45 US dollars a month to insure.

Sorry to see you let her go. You will be missed.

Have you tried autotrader.ca to compare prices?? they have a compare function, will give you the highest, lowest and average price for a certain year car (truck)... sorry to hear you have to give up the pathy.

25k kms a year is not excessive for any vehicle and the Pathy is still one of the most desirable SUVs. Considering yours is 11 years old 276k is not much, especially if it's in great shape. Pezzy is right, here's some results across Ca

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/result....2&type=province

They have dropped a bit, but not as much as Blazers and Exploders :aok: Sorry to hear you got to sell.

BTW insurance on my 98 is $85/mth, which is not bad. What's insurance costing you on a 95 in BC?

Yea insurance in Vancouver is INSANE!!. I paid 230 a Month for the bare minimum of coverage. Theft, Fire, Vandalism, And Liability. Mind you I'm under 25 so that doesn't help. If I insure it where my parents live in kelowna I'm sure I could save about 80 bucks, just because where I live is considered a High risk area... I'm not racist.. but thank you immagrants!

bah, what Can you do. I have till the end of the month to get it off the lot, so I'm thinking about shipping it out to my parents lot with the transfer papers already signed, so they can sell it over there for me. There seems to be a lot of wealthy people in that area, and Lots of people Like SUV's with 4wd cause of the snow they get. so hopefully I can get my asking price there. We'll See.

Also... I'm not leaving you guys!!! If it even sells, I'm just on a break. I'd like to own another one as soon as its financially feasible.

Call me crazy, but that price seems a bit steep.

4 grand, tops is my guess as to what you would see. Kelly blue book is generally more gracious to the seller, and it lists there for 3600-4700.

sad but true. I am grappling with what to do with mine now too.