Mechanic Manuals

Pathfinder-jay

right after he posted as per your quote, he provided a link to his site...

Dammit ? Have you never fished ? As in trying to catch a fish... The things that swim in the water and don't breathe air ? Ever use bait ? Or a lure ? :blink:

*lights the dynamite* RUN !!!

To me, links are links... Click at your own risk, but no, we don't want NPORA to become a Spam terminal for people, so....

Please check your PM's Pathfinder-jay... Thanks.

B

i mean..im not trying to be hard on the guy..but there have been just too many things that throw up flags for me

right off there is an offer to redesign/host NPORA, then the manuals, then the countless comments about joining his site to answer tech questinons on here, and joining his site to PM him...

i have no doubts the guy is trying to find out a bit about his pathy on the side...but i do think alot of his posts are a ploy to gain hits on his site. i wish the guy all the luck in the world on his truck, but the spamming does need to end...because thats what it is. it may not be as intentional as we think, but its happening none-the-less

and thanks precice for takin care of it. now i think you can see why people were a bit testy in his build up post. i think several people (myself included) have been a bit skeptical the entire time. i dont think anyone was trying to be mean spirited...but the fact was...it was like "hey, ok, redoin my truck here...come look at my site. hey, just did this, check out my site for updates. hey, did this today join my site to pm me..."