A New Tanny Cooler

Newton

I'm going to bypass the factory cooler with this one. Cost was $75.00 CAD.

I did a search and gathered some info, but if anyone would like to add any comments, I would like to hear them.

985426663.jpg

237976895.jpg

508725526.jpg

This is a little tool a dealer gave me. ( it's telescopic)

694928771.jpg

Edited by Newton

Buy more hose, you'll need quite a bit more than they give you. Get about 12 feet, better to have and not need than to need and not have. I'd suggest mountung it in front of the AC condensor so you'll get the most benefit out of it.

I had one of those for a year ot two then I switched to a B&M stacked plate design which is more ridged than the aluminium fins onthe Derail type.

It'll "git r done" though.

You'll want to be prepaired to unscrew the upper radiator mounts to be able to reach behind the condensor to attach the push fittings. I was never able to mount the bottom ones and it held on fine.

You'll route the hose thru where the insulating foam rubber is along the side of the radiator next to the coolent bottle.

Oh, and be sure to mark which hose is "in" and which is "out" in case you ever want to add a tranny filter.

Edited by Piscator

Oh, and be sure to mark which hose is "in" and which is "out" in case you ever want to add a tranny filter.

Ok, but how can I figure out which is in or out? (probably a simple solution)

and I do want to add a tranny filter.

Edited by Newton