Realy box

draginautoman

Burnt up some wires dont know why but Im down and out about it. Got the pathy for 250, had to spend 217 on front end,70 for tag and tax,and no this and still need 100 for front end and a set of tires and get it aligened do you guys think i should give up and cut my losses or spend the money and have a good time as i have in my 91? Thanx and sorry for the super long RUN ON :furious:

Burnt up some wires dont know why but Im down and out about it. Got the pathy for 250, had to spend 217 on front end,70 for tag and tax,and no this and still need 100 for front end and a set of tires and get it aligened do you guys think i should give up and cut my losses or spend the money and have a good time as i have in my 91? Thanx and sorry for the super long RUN ON :furious:

Well thats only about $650 total, seems to me it would be worthwhile to keep after all the extra money you've put into it. But then again, some cars are lemons and/or some people don't have all the money in the world to put into their cars. I'm one of them.

Simply take your time and get the little wiring issues and such taken care of before worrying about the new tires and alignment. You probably want to wait until you can do both at the same time anyway, right?

The problems you're describing are really very minor things that can be taken care of by an average Joe with some guidance and information. Just ask and we can help you.