Ratios

SteeevO

search my man.. this was cover about 3 weeks ago and also about 6 months ago.. and can be found inthe FAQ section at the beginning of the website..

i know for my H233B with LSD I have 4:37 gears... too lazy to search for the other info.. :hide:

Slick is correct, about the information being previously listed. Someone broke down where to locate the numerical plate and how to read/decode it. The one I'm thinking of was in the last 90 days, and I think it may have been V6 (vsicks pathy?) who posted it. let me know if you cant find it.

B

From Spencer low racing today...

Steven-

Feel free to recommend our site to any of your members. I will have a much more comprehensive breakdown of the products that we offer when the website updates in the next few weeks. Look for the new website to have over 50 new products for all Nissan models. As far as your application is concerned, I have a ring and pinion set in 4.875 and 5.143, and they are $475.00 and can only be used with the V6. We also offer a Detroit Locker if your vehicle is not equipped with the OE limited slip differential. Feel free to call me at the shop if you have any more questions. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Joshua@SLR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 11:38 AM

To: info@spencerlowracing.com

Subject: diff gears

looking for aftermarket diff gearsets i want to put my pathfinder on 32's or 33's and be able to do more trail runs.

your products could help many people on the forum found online at www.nissanpathfinders.com and the people there are always looking for products for thier WD21's and newer

-Steven

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so yeah i just found out about these guys today so i e-mailed them... so yeah they are gonna have alot of new stuff on thier site soon.

also they have alot of valuable wd21 info on thier site

http://www.spencerlowracing.com/

but there isn't much to look at for the pathys as far as parts....yet... like he said in the e-mail they are basically rebuilding the site to be more user friendly and adding products all within the next few weeks....although they do have a good intro now.. kinda cool...

thats what i said too but they can do custom lengths and spring rates for w/e u are going to use them for...

(trying to look at the bright side of $300 springs)

Edited by SteeevO