Has anyone installed the new spacers from Rocky-Ro

dwrounds

I am about to order a set of the spacers from Rocky-Road. I already have the .5" OME springs and am unhappy with the how the rear is in comparison to the front. I am wanting to fix this problem. Has anyone installed the new spacer and if so how does it look? Did it help? Thanks guys.

Danny

Called RR Outfitters today...they just finished making the spacers and will ship them out like wednesday or next monday....I never got a call or an email or anything..what's up with service like that?? I thought that i avoided AC for this reason.

is it just me that thinks someone owes you something when you pay for it?? i don't expect anything from nothing but when you buy something i do expect to be at the very least "dealt" with. Guy on phone says maybe by the end of next week or the following Monday I will have them....dude, you didn't tell me I could defer payment until the product was made so why in the hell should anyone wait so long and have to call to get answers and sit on the phone for 15min??? pssd

that's just bad service....

I called ahead to confirm an order would be placed, and that perhaps the order was in stock and what not,

called when order was placed, I was told a date that the company could not keep.

called the day i recieved order to inform that spacers were missing gave my number again to get any possible info on situation

now i have to call and wait on hold to hear that they just finished making the product that is hosted online for sale and i paid for last month...by the way you probably won't have it until 2 mondays from today!!! :nono:

"Sounds like sombody's got a case of the Monday's" "sayin' somthing like that were I work would get your ass kicked"..........Office Space (The Movie)

I was offered quicker shipping to re-assure that I woul have them by the end of next week, but damn my credit card bill will beat them here!!

Edited by 98silverpathy

I am dissapointed that they talked me into the medium duty springs and not the heavy duty springs. The difference from front to back looks pretty bad. However, they did give me free drop shipping which was nice.

Here man, Check out this thread Rant. On Monday (12/5/5) I am going to have either 3/4" or 1" spacers fabbed by a local metal working company...I will keep everybody posted...at least those that don't want a monster lift just an enhancement and a level ride!!!

Edited by 98silverpathy

I ordered the strut spacers from Rocky Road on-line; today (dec 6) so I'll let you know when they arrive. Price was $32. shipped to Maine, spacers alone are $19. E-mail didn't say specifically if they were in stock or not, but I'm not in a hurry. I won't install them for quite a while - whenever I get a winch, probably in spring. I'm always stoked when a company starts to make stuff for R50s, and it appears Rocky Road may pursue other product categories. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll do a rear bumper for us!