Kyb Struts and shocks?

NastyPathy

I'll tell you what I know - that the KYB Struts come with many good recommendations on the boards - they are what I have on my path...

(I ended up getting those with Bilsteins in the back from AC, with my lift, so I dont know about KYB shocks, or pricing)

Edited by Pezzy

KYB Struts generally run about $65-70 each. Not sure on the shocks.

I've got the Rancho RS9000x on the rear of my Pathy and LOVE them. The adjustability is wonderful. Have you considered looking at the KYB Gas-A-Just shocks?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the KYB struts up front and the shocks in the :aok: back. I found them on ebay about 2 years ago as a package deal for $200. I installed them myself and replaced the all sway bar bushings except the front mid-links with poly. What a difference. It'll definitely be stiffer around town but soild on the highway. I fly at about 90 mph on the turnpike out here in Pa. without a hint of body lean. :aok:

• 3 weeks later...
I have the KYB struts up front and the shocks in the :aok: back. I found them on ebay about 2 years ago as a package deal for $200. I installed them myself and replaced the all sway bar bushings except the front mid-links with poly. What a difference. It'll definitely be stiffer around town but soild on the highway. I fly at about 90 mph on the turnpike out here in Pa. without a hint of body lean. :aok:

jb3829,

where did u get the poly sway bar busings from ? how much if i may ask ? good to know the kyb front and rear combo perform great considering the price ..im thinking about the same setup too ..

ADMIN,

whats that warn 0% next to my username ?? dont see it on any other profile ?? :o

no worries IndianRiver... we all have it - but we can only see our own. If it's at 0% your alll good! :aok:

I got the end link bushings from PepBoys or Autozone...$10 bucks for eight of them, but, I had to shave them on a belt sander to fit because they are a little thick. The rear mid link bushings (sway bar to axel) are about $20 bucks but I can't remember the bar diameter though. The front mid links don't exist. I've called performance suspension and another manufacturer but they don't make them. I installed poly sway bar bushings and KYB shocks/struts on my wife's Quest as well....it handles 10 x's better now. Hope this helps!