Problems staying started

gabod7

okay, i followed the instructions on the maf cleaner how to and i out everything back together and nothing. wont crank. so i take everything back apart and the wiring harness is all the way in, the little wires appear to be just like they were, the o ring is alright, etc etc. i put it all back together and finally get it started, it idels like crap and when i try to drive, it wont rev up. when i push the gas its like a force is pushing against it. last time this happened i had to change the fuel filter. i saw on the how to 'transworldmoto' had the same problem. any ideas?

wow i seem to always figure out my own problems after i post them. on the back of the filter, i had the wrong hose hooked up. its kinda hard to explain without a picture.lol. maybe i should pay more attention when disassembling things next time. :wacko:

LOL Bud !! Gee not like I haven't done things like that... :huh:

Any time I work on a car and it has problems, I immediately assume I did something stupid/wrong. Thankfully that isn't so common anymore, but still happens sometimes... Get a digital camera, even a cheap one and take lots of pictures. That has saved me a lot of grief a few times. Glad you got it figured out quickly !! ;)

B