Ebay seller at it again

lgranch

Well the 93 Pathy is back on Ebay again after it was sold. Summer 5118 or Jazz54XX or what every they call themsevles tomorrow is selling the no reserve pathy again. This make 4 sales and 5 relistings that I know of. While there is neg feedback on the seller none of it is on this pathy. Additionally none of the "buyers" have neg feedback.

I have asked the seller what they really want for teh Pathy and never received a reply. I have asked one "buyer" who was quoted as the pathy was junk for a listing of why they said the pathy was junk--no reply.

I am obcessed with this listing and the ridiculous things that the seller is trying to do. Help me I can't stop. P...

Ok the 93 Pathy "sold" but did not sell. This time Summer5218 wrote bad feedback on the "deadbeat buyer" The problem is that the deadbeat has a feedback rating of -1 and this is the same bidder that won the truck in a previous auction. So now seller is faking his own auction bids and faking the feedback as well. He gets almost no bids on teh pathy so he has to know people are watching. I have not examined his other auction, but I doubt there is any difference.