Exhaust Q for Canadian (ontario) wd21 owners

nige

I have to get some new parts from the manifold all the way to the muffler. There are 2 stock cats (both flanges are screwed). I was planning on using headers instead of fact. manifolds (cheaper+better) and at least 1 hi-flow cat. Do you think it will pass emissions tests on 1 cat with a healthy engine, or will I need 2? I have to test my truck next summer.

i have a 93 with only one cat. converter?? im in ontario and it passed. For the headers, i asked a few questions about them too, i never did find any, but i heard something about them having to have something that plugs into the egr. i dont really know what im talking about, but like i said, i have one cat and i passed.

If you have a 95 or newer Pathy.. there are 2 cats which both need to stay on your truck. ..the EGR valve is the long brassy lookin tubey thingy on the drivers side of the motor that screws into the intake plentum (well...the little sensor box thing that's attached to the plentum!) and goes down into your headers...

I run Thorley headers and single high flow cat in my 92 which has to be smogged here in Cali. :contract: