www.gaspig.com

nige

i just saw that video of that POS blowing up that path. i swear, a$$holes like that make me sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick, i seriously am so pisssssed off. i'm going to write that cnut a nice email. oh man i'm ticked..................... :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

DEAR GASPIG:

I see that white Pathfinder all around my neighborhood, and I have a solution for you. If you are so upset about your vehicle's fossil fuel consumption just sell it. Or give it away. Your problem would be solved so easily instead of driving around town whining about what a gas pig it is. But, you must be one of those whiners that need the sympathy to continue your miserable exsistence. Oh, well.

Frank:

actually its slated to be destroyed within a month, most likely we're going to blow it up. i could sell it and probably get 4 or 5k, but that would just put it back on the road for another gas guzzling 100k miles. i don't bring it up to pv anymore cause its an eyesore - not really meant for a residential area. pretty soon it will be entirely gone so you won't have to put up with seeing it.

the Pig

Are you serious?! You're going to destroy it. Hell, I will give you something for it. I used to have a Pathfinder just like yours, except it was black. Don't destroy it. There's a lot of people who would appreciate that vehicle. I see many people who take the bus to clean homes in Pv because they don't have their own transporation. Or, give it to a church.

it's actually a pretty inexpensive way to make a point i believe in. just announcing that we we're going to blow it up created well over half a million hits on the website. getting that kind of exposure can cost tens of thousands of dollars so it's actually a pretty clever use of a resource. also, it's really not a safe vehicle. there's a label on the driver's side visor that warns about rollovers and increased risk of crashing. its amazing that people haul their kids around in vehicles with such a sticker. just a tire blowing out could be fatal, and tires do blow out. if it was a car, i wouldn't hesitate to donate it or give it away.

:angry::crazy: :furious:

Maybe we should all ask for free stickers... We could do like mudfinder said and use'em for TP or whatever suits you... Those things aren't free and it would be nice to cost him something...

PS: what an asshat. :D