Just A QuicK Up Date On My Pathy

I bought my pathy with 154xxx kms in december 2004 it was a one owner all recipts from the dealer allways serviced at the dealer. At 168xxx k's i replaced the timming belt, water pump, cam and crankshaft seals (Where i found all 3 seals had been leaking very small amounts of oil), and also replaced all the belts. The coolant hoses were all in real good shape and didn't need to be replaced. Unfortuantly i did disconect the AC lines (following the Haynes Undergarments Mannual :furious: ), and i still need to get it recharged. But overall everything went well. I beat on my Pathfinder pretty hard all winter and got it stuck in lots of slush and big snow drifts on a few frozen lakes. In april I decided to order the AC lift with a bit of hesitation. I liked the offroad ability (even with real worn out Dunlop Rovers) and getting to know the capabilities and possibilties of the truck stock, but didn't want to lose the streetability of the truck. In May I installed the lift with no real difficulties, and drove around on stock wheels for a few weeks. Thanks to some help from the the forum i picked up some US Wheels 15x8 with 4inch BS, from summit racing and some BF AT ko's 32x11.5 tires from a local tire shop. Shortly after i did experince CV problems, but just a torn inner boot. immediatly i replaced the passanger side's boots both inner and outer with no real problems, during this time i was able to solve my "clunk in the front" which was a stabalizer link on the passanger side. I still have to do change the drivers side CV boots beacuse I know they don't have to many miles left before one of the two boots bite the dust. Now my truck has 174xxxk's on it ihaven't had any real problems i'm really happy that i bought this 4x4 i do alot in the outdoors and i know i'm really going to use this truck to its maximum potential. I'm really posting this just to thank everyone on here for all the helpful information that i recieved and the questions that i had were allways answered. i'll post some pics of my pathy in my drive way and next time you see it i promise it won't be clean :aok:

Edited by 98Chilkoot