Offroading Your 05 Pathy

So who all offroads there 05 pathy's

I'm thinking in the late Fall (october) I will be making full skidplates up for these but no one around here offroads there 05's

Well let me know I need someone to test these plates out.

Thanks,

:beer:

mmmm That would be me ;)

Linky is in my signature under BlackPanther Armor

But here it is again

BlackPanther Armor

Lots of pics on that website.

Just seeing what the word on the 05 Pathy and see how many offroad them as I would like to have Nissan taken care of Fully before moving on.

Linky is in my signature under BlackPanther Armor

Oh yeah. Duh!

I don't think the inquiry should be whether or not people wheel ther '05's, but whether or not they'd like a skidplate. Most off-roaders (the ones with mostly stock vehicles) don't have skidplates. But on the other hand... after seeing your website, I think I would like a skidplate even though I don't off-road enough to use it to it's designed purpose. I like how it looks; that and my underbody looks like crap.

Pay day is the 16th... and your Warrior plate is on the top of my list.

dude i off-road like every weekend on the beach, with a good set of skids i wouldn't have to worry about debris from old ship wrecks or campfires left half burried by some lazy punks. But considering i'm on the outer banks of NC i'm just a tad bit away from canada. I'd be more than willing to abuse a set of test skids, or just wait until there available and buy some.

dude i off-road like every weekend on the beach, with a good set of skids i wouldn't have to worry about debris from old ship wrecks or campfires left half burried by some lazy punks. But considering i'm on the outer banks of NC i'm just a tad bit away from canada. I'd be more than willing to abuse a set of test skids, or just wait until there available and buy some.

Yeah, I'd say you're a little more serious than the average. The average off-roader goes on trails to go camping, fishing, biking, etc. They do not need much more than a stock 4x4. That is just my opinion though. I most likely have the wrong idea about the average 4x4er.

Guest cue27410

foytiX what beaches you riding on,, im heading to the uwharrie forest this weekend for a camp out and see what my stock path will do on its first outing

dude i've been wanting to go to uwharrie for along time, just never been able to find time, it's like 6-7 hours from here. I usually wheel around buxton or frisco in Cape Hatteras usually off of ramps 44 or 49. Sometimes i'll head north to corolla, but the sand is usually packed pretty hard up that way. My wife and I go about every weekend to enjoy the beach (less crowded in theese areas, plus you can keep everything in your ride and not have to walk). Anyone here is more than welcome to meet up with us and follow us down. Just let me know, and sunday is our only day off so were kind of limited there.

later

Guest cue27410

FoytiX, I will let you know how it goes this weekend and how uwharrie is and how the trails are. I may take you up one weekend on the beach ride offer maybe towards the end of august

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was looking around for something that can protects everyones exposed Bolts. I ended up finding something that might do the trick on the Net but the ones I looked at were machined and very expensive and they also were made that if they were to be smacked they would close over the bolts. Along with the angle is to steep & not gradual.

So I ended up designing these Ones that are on my site I am making them for Various sizes of Bolts.

blackpanther_armor004003.jpg

They have a Gradual angle so the thought here is that instead of the Rocks hitting a steep angle they will slide over a shallow angle easier.

The Rock Washers will come with all my skidplate kits when they are ready and will also be sold as an accessory on my site for the people that just want some protection for their Bolts.

These Washers are not Binded they are a solid pc of steel.