which kit?

sniper15

i have made my mind. the first suspension thing im ganna get for my pathy is ganna be a 3"body lift. can anyone help me on what kit to buy and the best prices? then in 3 weeks im ganna get custom exhust! i looked on summit racing and there is no kit for a 1993 pathy.

Edited by sniper15

Hey does anyone know about the lift kit on ebay (item #2435746142)made by mako??? Is it as good or better than the one from AC??? They have it for $90 buy it now. Any help would be appreciated. Also, my mechanic friend says he can install a kit for about $300-$350 in labor, I supply the kit. Other shops around here want $500 for the kit and labor. Let me know what you guys think...

Karl

I have heard of them, but haven't had any experience with them. They make a ton of stuff for jeeps and what not. If I remember right, I heard they were decent. No matter what, I would never order the AC. Period. I will never have anything to do with that company rever again. Just plain crappy6 products that fit like dog poo.

Lots of people say AC is crap often, but they're the place to go to get a body lift kit for a 4 door. The kit is made by Performance Accessories and is then added to and sold by AC, in which they add the specialty long metric bolts for the rear-most mounts. They're pretty much the only game in town unless you know the measurments for those last bolts, and I'm sorry but mine were a PITA so I'm not up for taking them out. :rolleyes:

By the way, if you don't know, AC is Automotive Customizers (how they got that name for "specializing" in in Nissan 4x4's is beyond me). Their website is www.4x4parts.com.

Edited by Mr. Pickles