Has anyone got something from rocky-road.com?

jumper

Not me personally, but I have heard good and bad about their products... friend with Jeep got a lift there and HATED it... broke his back almost over every bump in the road... :blink:

i got my lock-rite from there. service(shipping) was pretty good. received the product fairly quick. product was excellent. they're pretty good, some parts are pretty cheap. a buddy of mine orders parts for his samurai all the time.

Hey Mudfinder,

How do you like your Lock-rite? I'm thinking about getting one soon, but not too sure. I've read many write ups on it and the pro's and con's, but from someone with firsthand impressions and use....

Thanks!

Bought OME spings and shocks for my pathy from them. Pretty good guys to deal with. Had the springs in 4 days, the shocks in 5 (due to UPS not dropping them off). Would deal with them again.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Mudfinder,

How do you like your Lock-rite? I'm thinking about getting one soon, but not too sure. I've read many write ups on it and the pro's and con's, but from someone with firsthand impressions and use....

Thanks!

the lock rite is insane, i really like it. a lot better than i thought it would. my friend who helped me install it was very impressed of the performance, he deiceded to get one for his samuari. when i have one wheel in the air, the one tire that's one the ground pushes forward or reverse no problem. remember i'm also 2wd. i'm able to go much futher than this guys 4x4 4runner. whole different rig. i give it two thumbs, :aok::aok: