new paint job pics

dnodog

Maybe it's the pic, but it looks like there's a dent in the hood right in the center where the shadow from the roof starts. If so I'd have them redo the hood. Other than that it's lookin' pretty good. :clap:

Maybe it's the pic, but it looks like there's a dent in the hood right in the center where the shadow from the roof starts. If so I'd have them redo the hood. Other than that it's lookin' pretty good. :clap:

I am supprised you didn't mention the bonnet was not properly adjusted on the left hand side too. :D

Nice paint job by the way. NOW GO OUT THERE AND SCRATCH IT UP! :cool2:

:wacko: shiney things..ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

now.. shall we start the betting as to how long it will be before he gets some love from a rock..tree..or other "outdoor menace"? :blink:

you would have lost the bet.... realllllly quick, cause i took it off road two days after i got it out the shop. it is a shadow... but the right side of the bumber sags.... gave it a tap on a tree.

Alcohol{reggae concert in pouring rain.. miniwoodstock} + MUD = tap tree

you would have lost the bet.... realllllly quick, cause i took it off road two days after i got it out the shop. it is a shadow... but the right side of the bumber sags.... gave it a tap on a tree.

Alcohol{reggae concert in pouring rain.. miniwoodstock} + MUD = tap tree

LOL. You wasted no time in christening the new paint! Long as you had fun! :clap: