Where Can I Find Tie Down Screws?

Guest El_Madmaster

Guest El_Madmaster

Anyone know where I can get screws for those tie down hooks (there's 4 of them) in the back of the Pathy? Somehow one came off ages ago and I lost both the screws to them. Also how deep are they? Wondering if maybe the bottom i'm hitting is either really short or both screws stuck in there without any heads.

The bolts for this are about a 1/4 inch longer than the ones that hold the release mechanisim for the rear seats to be folded forward. Just grab that black strap that sticks out and pull up and the seats unlock. there are two bolts that should look familliar. Just take that bolt to ace hardware and find a matching nut and then find the matching bolt. They should be about an inch long. Here's a picture of what I am talking about

seatltch.jpg

The bottom of the screws are exposed to the elements since there is just a hole in the floor with a nut welded undernieth. Most of mine sheared off when I tried to remove them, so when I replaced them I just used self tapping screws and moved the hooks 1/2" from the original position.