Control arm bushings?

So I noticed the bushing for the front lower control arm is the same part number as the rear lower control arm but I also noticed there isn’t a upper rear control arm bushing. Is the rear control arms bushing all the same kind of bushing unlike the front control arm bushing which are two different types of bushing?

The upper control arms have 2 bushings each and are the same for front and rear of the the front upper control arm. The lower control arm has the bushings in the Frame and the bushings for the strut/compression rod. For the rear you have the 4 trailing arms that all share the same bushings (2 for each arm) and then bushings for the Pan Hard Bar. That is about all there is.

• Like 1

The upper control arms have 2 bushings each and are the same for front and rear of the the front upper control arm. The lower control arm has the bushings in the Frame and the bushings for the strut/compression rod. For the rear you have the 4 trailing arms that all share the same bushings (2 for each arm) and then bushings for the Pan Hard Bar. That is about all there is.

This is exactly what I was looking for! Was planning on going to a junkyard to dissemble them and get a look myself. Thanks for saving me a trip :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk