What wheels do you guys recommend?

KYFOREAL

Hey I have 265/70R16 geolanders on rn and I want to keep the tires but I hate the stock rims and the stance right now. I want to upgrade so the wheels and tire are flush with the fenders just not sure what offset for wheels I was looking at 16x8 with a 1 offset and 4.5 bs but let me know what measurements would work because im totally new to this

note - I am also installing a 2” all round sf creations spacer lift 

The go to aftermarket stance is an 8" width wheel with 3.75" backspacing or -19mm offset and a 10.5" wide tire.  That will give you some poke for sure though.  If you want the very edge of the tire flush with the top of the fender flares; an 8" wide wheel with a 4.25" backspacing (-6 offset) is perfect for a 10.5" wide tire.  For that backspacing you will need a 16" or larger wheel otherwise the wheel will likely rub on the calipers of a facelift Pathy.  

My opinion is that an 8" wide wheel with 4" backspacing (-12 offset) is the best looking for a 10.5" tire (very slight poke).  You'll be able to run 15" wheels for that setup too.  Your tires will probably tuck better offroad though with the 4.25" backspacing setup, but since you will be using spacers I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Edited by cham