Old Man Emu and KYB GR2 Ordered!!

Flyer

Well, I ordered four Old Man Emu springs and rear shocks (Medium) for my '02. For the front struts, I ordered the KYB GR2 struts and I will be using new Nissan bearings and my existing mounting plates.

I'm having the work done by a really good Nissan mechanic here. Man, I cannot wait to get all this stuff in- the KYBs are on their way but the OME stuff MAY take a week or two longer. Pretty soon, I'll say goodbye to a saggy rear suspension and say hello to a firmer but more capable ride.

I will post some pics for sure. I've been researching this for months and this was the best overall setup I came up with. Any higher could cause reliability issues and I'm not too crazy about raising the center of gravity on my daily driver. If I had an exclusive off-roader, I'd raise it a good 3 inches.

This should do fine on most trails and I may add some skid plates soon- that's pretty much all the mods I'll be doing. Now if the surprisingly active Rocky Mountain XTerra group just hurries up and has their first "open to all Nissans" event, I'll be havin' some real fun :beer: