Good set of lights?

jj big shoe

I'm looking for a decent brand of 6" light. I'm not planning on entering the Dakkar rally, so I don't really need the durability or expense of Lightforce, Warn or Piaa (especially since 88 seems to have gobled up every low cost Piaa in this hemisphere). I'm looking more along the lines of KC or Hella. Does anyone have experience with Pro Comp? Seems they only make spots and not floods, though. Anyway, chime in if you've got 1st or 2nd hand knowledge of any relatively inexpensive lighting brands that you might want to recommend.

Thanks.

Oh, and Precise 1, maybe you could FLOOD me with information and enLIGHTen me about a brand you've SPOTted on the trail that may suit my needs. :D

I had the KC's on my Jeep.. they worked great for night wheeling alongside the stock headlights.... I have also had Hella's.. which I really liked. Strong lenses.

I bought these tiny (55 watts each) lights from Harbor Freight for $20 for 2..you'd be suprised how bright they are! (bf's bro has them on his Chevy.. I haven't installed mine yet)

here's a link cuz I'm stupid..LOL

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pathy4x4/det...94e.jpg&.src=ph