Pathmaker One-Ton Pathy build

Hey guys, been on the fb group for a while and just never got around to posting anything on the forum and decided I should get around to it!

I've been finally getting around to doing a build thread on my website and got it all finished a few weeks ago and decided that since my "original" build was finished in 2012 I should update it to where it sits today (last weekend). I did up an updated build blog and video for the full details but for those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Brady, aka Pathmaker Productions, turned my love of Nissans into a full time job as an offroad photographer and videographer and I have a WD21 Pathy I've owned since 2001 and it has slowly evolved into the 42" tire one-ton axle beast it is today.

Check the link for the build thread and some video from last weekend, including the unfortunate end of my weekend when I snapped my dana300 completely in half!

http://www.pathmakerproductions.com/blog/2017/12/the-nissan-pathmaker-oneton-sas-build-dec-2017-update

25438878_1905361846159168_60008559154266

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, been on the fb group for a while and just never got around to posting anything on the forum and decided I should get around to it!

I've been finally getting around to doing a build thread on my website and got it all finished a few weeks ago and decided that since my "original" build was finished in 2012 I should update it to where it sits today (last weekend). I did up an updated build blog and video for the full details but for those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Brady, aka Pathmaker Productions, turned my love of Nissans into a full time job as an offroad photographer and videographer and I have a WD21 Pathy I've owned since 2001 and it has slowly evolved into the 42" tire one-ton axle beast it is today.

Check the link for the build thread and some video from last weekend, including the unfortunate end of my weekend when I snapped my dana300 completely in half!

http://www.pathmakerproductions.com/blog/2017/12/the-nissan-pathmaker-oneton-sas-build-dec-2017-update

25438878_1905361846159168_60008559154266

Sweet rig. Not often you see an exo- caged WD21. Thinking about that for mine. Been looking for a set of 1-ton diffs for mine for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...