company making 3 or 6 inch lift?

nakatsuj

I have heard that there is a company out there making a lift with drop brackets and all for the R50. Does anyone know who that company is? Ive tried to get links but have had no success. please post the link if you know. thanks

It is absolutely NOT just a dead topic...Was talking with Phil last night, and it appears that I may very well be the first L&P Lifted R50. :clap: He also said that they are not going to officially release it until it has been tested, and I volunteered as the test mule... :)

It is absolutely NOT just a dead topic...Was talking with Phil last night, and it appears that I may very well be the first L&P Lifted R50. :clap: He also said that they are not going to officially release it until it has been tested, and I volunteered as the test mule... :)

Whatever happened to martin (from the AC board)? Wasn't he supposed to be the guinea pig? Anyways, that'll be sweet if you're the first. Would you stack your current springs on top of the 6" lift? 8" lifted pathy...huge :aok: