R50 replacement panels

mjotrainbrain

As much as I want to put more mods on my QX4, I want to keep it for a long time (maybe even forever) even more. As such, I need to address any rust issues, and preferably now than later. My truck is actually really clean except for two small holes (one each) in the strut towers (I'll probably just have them patched; don't want to take apart the engine bay until I have to) and a bigger spot in the rear driver's quarter panel. I can add a picture, but it's a hole under the fender flare which has spread into the door sill (but still outside of where it seals). This area has other issues too; there's some metal flaking on the top spring cup and the rear area of the wheel well can be squished from inside the trunk. The other side isn't like this at all, and the rest of the vehicle will be good to go with just a bit of cleanup and an undercoat. I think if I just suck it up and pay the money I'll have a solid 10+ years left in the vehicle with how 'few' miles it has and how reliable these things are. I'm having a hard time finding replacement panels though. I'm hoping to find a quarter panel and an entire inner wheel well. So far this is all I've found, and I'm not sure if it goes far enough into the door jamb to completely solve my issue.

https://www.carid.com/replace/driver-side-wheel-arch-patch-rear-section-mpn-rrp3139.html?singleid=253958459&url=1030493

Does anybody know of where to get stuff? If possible I'd like to have the same fabricator who made my bumper put a new wheel well in (if he's willing) and let the expensive body shop do the quarter panel. Any related suggestions, tips, or information will be greatly appreciated, I'd love to have my truck looking new underneath before winter!