fron-end alignment after 2'' lift spacers

Greetings NPORA!

Ive got a question aboute fron-end alignment.

I wanted to lift my pathy a little ( better springs in my back and 2'' spacers in my front ). But mechanics said after they install a spacers the front-end alignmet goes like \ /, and it will be unable to set it correct.

Do anyone of you guys faced with this after lifting your cars?

Also i wanna to use 270\70\16 wheels - is it possible to use them without lift?

Camber bolts solve this common issue. You can get them from many different vendors.

https://www.ingallseng.com/81260-14mm-fastcam-bolts_pair.html

Just be aware that CV axle bind will now a potential when using 4 wheel drive due to the excessive angle caused by the 2" spacer lift. Many people have had no problems but detonating a CV axle after a 2" spacer lift is not unheard of.

Edited by TowndawgR50
  • Like 1

Rocking a 3" rear, 2.5" front with spacers. The geometry will be fine with camber bolts.

Really, that's your best bet. If you go any higher, you have to have custom spacers to be able to compensate for the strut mount angle. 2" won't throw off much if you get a camber bolt set.

Also, keep in mind that it'll be a tad tricky mounting back on the struts, and getting them to bolt onto the wheel backing plate because of the extra 2" down the struts are, and your CV axles will be at a little bit more of an angle. That was honestly the hardest part for me at first, because attaching the strut bolts to the back plate will be much different than when they came off.

2" lift should be rather simple though.

Edited by CortlandCH

I have 2.5" spacers and .75" coils, I aligned the truck myself, camber was barely out, didn't even touch it, tires wear fine and the truck drives straight. Don't worry about it. Any tech worth his salt can align one of these after a lift.