OME LIFT

1badqx4

anyone have experience with the heavy load OME lift kit? how much lift does it give you? and how harsh is the ride? got a tube winch bumper up from. full length roof rack made from steel . working on rear bumper with dual swing outs to hold a 265/75r16 duratrac and 4jerry cans and a 70' hi lift, and home made sliders and skid plate. also have another 265/75r16 duratrac on my roof rack. plan on carrying both spare in areas I travel frequently . thank you.

OME heavy duty in the front, Medium in the rear and 1in spacer with 265/75/16 Cooper AT/3s little bit of a rake but I am looking to put front and rear bumpers too, even with 100lbs tent its barely moved, they have not settled yet.

DSC01668_zpsagjrfesl.jpg

I need to trim my fenders and inner fenders but I clear the struts with the 3.75 back spacing wheels.

anyone have experience with the heavy load OME lift kit? how much lift does it give you? and how harsh is the ride? got a tube winch bumper up from. full length roof rack made from steel . working on rear bumper with dual swing outs to hold a 265/75r16 duratrac and 4jerry cans and a 70' hi lift, and home made sliders and skid plate. also have another 265/75r16 duratrac on my roof rack. plan on carrying both spare in areas I travel frequently . thank you.

• 1 month later...

Not sure about a 4" height increase lol... even the HD springs are nowhere close to that. I got just about 2" more on each side with the HD springs. My old struts were completely blown though, so if your front isn't sagging you'll get a little less. The ride with KYB struts is amazing. It's not too harsh at all, but it's much more firm and truck-like. I fit 265/75r16 even before I had the OME springs, so you should have no problem.

• Like 1