1990 pathfinder no start

Just bought my first nissan a couple weeks ago bought it and it ran really rough (low idle around 300 400 ) so i changed idle air control valve with one from junk yard that was working now it doesnt start at all it floods right away if i pull fuel pump relay it will fire and run till its out of gas then if i plug relay back it starts for about 2 seconds and dies and is flooded again i have check all the easy stuff regulator plugs injectors arent stuck open they do pulse

When you pull the relay and it runs does it run well or still rough? If it runs well I would think leaking injector/s if still rough I would look at ignition timing. First things I would check would be good spark, timing, compression, We know your getting fuel just perhaps too much. And definitely check those 3 before you purchase any parts because not doing so has bit me in the ass big time a few times.

I tried another maf sensor from junk yard off a running one still been same results also have a question as to what the valve is on the back driver side of intake im guessing it has something to do with air intake but not sure