Yet another electric fan thread but.....

RCWD21

The title says it all bit I have good reason for this post! So don't kill me lol..

Anyways, I'm reading and searching A LOT for the write ups on installing different fans but most of the threads either have no pics anymore or dead links to the write-ups. The mechanical fan I have from the JY clutch is seized but it still allows me to run the engine without much worry besides all the noise.

I've read out the quest fan (have one hidden at the JY just in case), maxima fan, stanza fan (only seen one mention of that), and a few mentions of the Grand caravan fan (never any description of how they had to modify it to fit).

My big question is this though and it deals with the maxima fan, according to the nissan parts lookup the same fan assembly is used from 1987 to the newest 2017 models, Part number 21480-33E00 and part number21480-38E10, they bother apparent only fit manual trans cas but they have a different "speed". I believe the first one is F4 and the second is F5.

The search tag number on parts.nissanusa is 21590.

From searching people say to use the metal shrouded fan from the 87, it's the only year I see mentioned, there are a ton of newer maximas in my local JY I believe they're early 2000's since they're DOHC engines.

Would the fan from one of these work? I'd like to use 2 seperate fans instead of just one big one to cut down on initial current load and such.

Sorry for the really long post but I wanted to provide as much info as possible from my searches.

Just read a post on infamousnissan about a guy that put a fan from a 93 to 01 altima or maxima in his pathfinder. He also used a really good fan controller from all the reviews I've read about it. Looks like I know what I need to get now so it's off to the junkyards tomorrow.. hopefully :)

Edited by RCWD21