Pitman arm shafts seal?

HI looking for help with the pitman arm/sector shaft seal on my 89 pathfinder.

I have a very slow drip so i went to replace it today with national seal # 223400 but that was too big and can't find another option.

I Was wondering if anyone had a correct # or a link to one thanks!

For the money, I would pull the steering box, pump and lines off of a 94-95. The response is so much better and AFAIK you only have to change the tie rod end at the pitman.

On top of the newer stuff working better, the rebuild is a major PITA. The seal kits don't always have what you need and the recirculating balls are going to be everywhere on your first try. If you do decide to rebuild, use some heavy grease to stick the bearings in place.

Mine is leaking where the steering shaft goes into the gear box & I just replaced the pressure side a month ago so it must be an issue. I know the parts are high. The seal kit is $30$35 and my hose was $65 so that maybe a good idea if the newer system is better. 88 SE V6 here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The steering on my '95 feels light and nimble compared to my '91 with the same size tires. They beefed up the box and changed the valving on the pump. Not having to tear apart the box is enough for me to justify replacement. I went through the same seal ordeal years ago.