Greetings from Argentina!

Guest PathFIGHTER

Guest PathFIGHTER

Hi, mi name´s Leonardo. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I own a ´93 XE Pathfinder. I have it for 2 years.

You must forgive me for my English, but I do not speak it very much, and I will try myself to express in a clear way in order that you could understand me.

I´m very happy with my Pathy, and I entered in this forum to learn more about it.

Here, we have the Club Pathfinder (a yahoo forum) and the most important club called "Patagonia 4x4 Offroad" (www.patagonia4x4.com.ar)

Sometimes we organize excursions to the mud, snow, sand or any area that is not asphalt.

If you want, I will place photos in order that you know our experiences.

Kind regards,

Leo

Hi Leonardo!

Glad to know more people from South America entering the forum. :beer:

I live in Porto Alegre, Brazil. A little bit closer to you, I guess we're much less than 1000 miles away... Maybe someday we can organize a NPORA South America meeting! :P

We've also founded a group in Yahoo, called PathfinderBR. I've already navigated to that Patagonia4x4 site while I was searching for information about Patagonia. Me and some guys were planning to do a trip to Tierra del Fuego to know the "end of the world" in January 2006.

These guys around here have much to tell us about the Pathfinder! :D