WD21 SE RB25 Swap

Nismodrift

I work at a company that primarily builds and deals with Skylines, and I would definitely say the RB25 would be a good swap candidate but Im not sure about the AWD functionality. If the half shafts for a pathy are similar in length I think that it COULD work but the ATTESSA system is an electronically controlled AWD function and only directs power to the front wheels when it senses slip in the rear so 90% of the time its RWD. I believe an RB20 oil pan could be fit onto an RB25 if you wanted to keep it simple and do only RWD which is what I would do IMO. The engine mounts im not too sure about but they're fairly generic to VG series motors and easily modifiable so theres a solid chance they'd drop right in, and the RB series runs a clutch fan so you should be good there. just remember though that while the RB25 is turbo'd it's technically a whole half liter smaller than a VG30 so you'll loose a good amount of low end power.

hope some of this was helpful, lemme know if you have anymore questions about RB series anything.