Vancity_R50

2004 LE Platinum Edition

-Installed my wheels and tires yesterday

-Still waiting on my 2" spacers from Fleury's / 4x4 Design

-Removed my brush guard and Warn 4" fogs

-Plan on installing a led light bar in the lower cutout of the front bumper

-Ideally want to replace grill with honeycomb style and paint flat black

16 X 8 Pro Comp Series 51's

6x5.5 with a 4.25 backspacing (plenty of clearance from the spring perch)

265/70/16 General Grabber AT2's

- removed the front mud flaps

- unscrewed the front of the fender wells, pulled them forward as far as they could and re-attached

- trimmed (an inch maybe?) from the front bumper part of the wheel well (it ended up being a little triangle shaped piece, 1" to nothing kind of shape)

- still rubs on full reverse lock, barely though, should have no problems with lift spacers installed

- rears fit no problem but do make contact with inner wells on full compression of the suspension, found this out on rolling back roads at higher speeds

OqC5ZSr.jpg

Sqn7s8D.jpg

nCQ5PZn.jpg

AneuDJM.jpg

Jq6sb4L.jpg

2tTuINE.jpg

JyyWirM.jpg

06aoclm.jpg

V6VekA3.jpg

• Like 3

Nice ride! Like what you've done so far. Wheels and tires look nice and the blacked out grill sets it off. Unless your worried about approach angles I like the look with the brush guard better. The spacers will fix the rub problem. Keep posting the progress.

Edited by Underoath

If he wheels it that brush guard is useless and will create more problems. Ask the two dents on my quarter panel and the big gash in my front bumper if you want backup....I think it was a smart move to remove it.

edit: Ditch those step bars for a visual 2" lift instantly.

Edited by NovaPath

Hey Kyle, I am looking to sell it. There's a tiny bit of rust on the brackets that attach to the frame but none on the bush guard itself really. I'll try and take some pics today if I get a chance. The previous owner had it installed a little crooked I think, either that or it was slightly bent cause it looked a little offset to me?

These are pics I already had, I'll take some more detailed pics

BXw6dhQ.jpg

HX8edWy.jpg

cOgGpXY.jpg

If he wheels it that brush guard is useless and will create more problems. Ask the two dents on my quarter panel and the big gash in my front bumper if you want backup....I think it was a smart move to remove it.

edit: Ditch those step bars for a visual 2" lift instantly.