New Member From IL

trpratt

Hello all!

I've been lurking around NPORA for a while now, but just got around to joining. I got my 1997 Pathfinder about 3 years ago when I was 16 and first got my driver's licence. It was my first vehicle and remains the only one I have ever owned. I didn't do much do it back in the day besides new wheels and tires due to being a broke high schooler. Fast forward a couple years and now I'm an E-3 in the Air Force. I highly considered selling it and getting a Tacoma, but opted out when I saw all of your badass R50s, and the fact I don't make a ton of money. I finally got around to lifting her and doing some other work a couple weeks ago, but will save what exactly I have done for later. Thanks for keeping this site going and providing all of us "newbies" with a bunch of quality info!

Trevor

8ba3896e-2dde-4c02-90f0-02eea40280fd.jpg

Sorry for the over-sized image... having some difficulty figuring this out.

• Like 1

Welcome Trevor! I like the clean look you have going on there... :aok:

I'm glad you decided to keep her; paid for and adequate means a lot, especially when you don't have a lot of resources. As far as I'm concerned, Pathfinders are fairly undervalued vehicles except by this mangy lot here. :lol:

While there are a lot of other decent vehicles out there, don't get caught up in new and shiny either. My advice to a youngster is to live low, learn to budget and stack up some coin in the bank first, there is no substitute for that.

As for picture size, to looks fine to me; it doesn't even fill the screen of my monitor. Oh, hard to see on a 4" screen? Well, phones are for texting and emails, not web browsing... :tongue:

B