I'm in

Imerio

Hi everyone, I'm very happy to be a part of this community.

I just bought a 1997 Pathfinder 2x4 133000 miles.

I use this car everyday because I'm an interior designer and contractor, so I need a ot of material with me all the time.

The other reason is because I love camping and the old square stile of this car.

Seams to me easy to improve with some camping toys ( like the solar shower that I just built and installed on the roof ).

Next project lifting the car. I know is not a 4x4 so I cannot go for a serious offroad but I like the way that looks like and also I like to drive hight.

I live in LA, Glendale to be precise. So if anyone is from this area is very welcome to contact me to chat about our Pathy.

One more thing, sorry for my English, I'm Italian.

have a fun

That is pretty low miles for a 1997 and that model, the R50, is the rounded one!

No reason not to lift it a little, and fleurys here is just the man to talk to about an easy, affordable option that won't change your ride quality one bit.

Look at the rear differential (the center piece of the rear axle) and see if it has an orange sticker on it. If so, you have Limited Slip Differential which means both tires will have power in most situations. This means your pathfinder would be more capable than you think. If not, a LSD rear end can be added fairly easily.

Welcome to NPORA, and your English is fine. It is better than many Americans here... ;)

B

That is pretty low miles for a 1997 and that model, the R50, is the rounded one!

No reason not to lift it a little, and fleurys here is just the man to talk to about an easy, affordable option that won't change your ride quality one bit.

Look at the rear differential (the center piece of the rear axle) and see if it has an orange sticker on it. If so, you have Limited Slip Differential which means both tires will have power in most situations. This means your pathfinder would be more capable than you think. If not, a LSD rear end can be added fairly easily.

Welcome to NPORA, and your English is fine. It is better than many Americans here... ;)

B

thank you so much.

I will contact for sure fleurys for the lift kit.

Does anyone can suggest me where can I find affordable 15x8 rims?

If you would like steel rims, I would recommend Summit Racing as they have a great selection, and unless something has changed, a flat rate for shipping, meaning 5 rims to your door would only be about $15 over purchase price. ;)

Alloy rims would be a little more expensive, and I have a set in my back yard that need refinishing, but they are only 7" wide.

Your bolt hole circle is 6x5.5" or 127mm.

Nice, clean Pathy BTW!

(looks like you figured out the picture posting bit ;) )

B