Steel Bumper questions

cntryboy_88

I know this has probably been asked a million times in here but I cant seem to find anything...got a 98 pathfinder and im looking for steel front and rear bumpers...I know of TAG and after reading some reviews and seeing some pics on here I no longer want to order from them

is there anything else out there that im not finding

or anyone willing to build me some?

Bumper dimensions are very similar to the Jeep Cherokee (XJ), a few have modified the brackets to work on their R50. I'm currently looking at a bare steel XJ pair (front and rear) on ebay. Great selection to choose from and much more reasonably priced.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/1984-2001-FRONT-REAR-JEEP-CHEROKEE-XJ-BUMPER-SET-/171242724367?nav=SEARCH

Edited by 01Pathmaker

ARB used to make one but they are all gone, some people have had luck looking for these in the used market. (I think front bumper only)

As for the Jeep retrofit, you might to also want to consider the possibility of the same approach with an Xterra bumper. I don't know specifics, but I've heard discussions suggesting it might be another close fit that can be easily adapted.

Then there is custom one-off by a local craftsman, which is what I think most people end up doing these days.