Sunroof handle broke on me

Hey guys, I have a need for a new sunroof handel for my 89 pathy. I checked with the guys at newnissanparts.com and they have one however the guy tells me I need two parts instead of one. ie the base and the handle. Now, not that its to much money but if I dont need to spend it then...

Anyone have an illustration of these parts? I would like to see what it is that I am buying before I plunge...

Thanks,

Joe :beer:

Awesome, perfect... Thats just what I needed... Thanks Hardwaretoad, love the black pathy btw, mine is white with black trim... I will have to check out that dowloadable stuff to, most helpfull.

Take it easy man...

Joe :cool2:

Here it is... D/L away. The sunroof is on #11, BTW. I don't know if you have dial-up, cable or whatever... just thought I'd let you know which one it was on in case you're slow downloading... :type:

Thanks for the kudos, it's basically stock, I've had it 16 years. About to start modding it abit... great rigs ! :aok:

Parts List Thread

I just got mine last fall, $5000 and only 60k original miles. Somebody obvioulsy took good care of it. I have already added a magnaflow muffler and a nice Pioneer deck wiht a 10" Audiobahn tube. I added the rancho 9000 adjustable shocks recently and will be adding the in cab remote as soon as I find tim eto install it. This summer I plan to do the thorley headers and finally get rid of that annoying tic...

BTW, wouldnt know what the highest I might be able to crank the t-bars without causing problems would be would ya? The last guy that had it had cranked them all the way up, granted it looked cool but when I put the new shocks on realized it was to high and promptly had it lowered. Noe it looks way to low, especially after being used to seeing it taller in the front, looks like I need shackles under the rear end and 50's or somthin...

I suppose I will probably have to just play with the height and see. Anyway, yeah, I like the black Pathy it looks great. I will have some pics of mine to post soon...

Later,

Joe