Hello from second-most-southern guy in New Zealand.

Well hello, it seems I have found some treasure in my new-cartruck research. :DHav'nt got yet, but will post pics next week sometime of vehicle. After i go through entire vehicle extremely thoroughly with a well-versed mechanic at my right hand and the Dog&Lemon Review in my left. Got big plans for this truck - especially after reading some of the topics on this website. 1991 TD-27 190kms. Big plans that will probably be realised gradually over the next 20 years, as the money comes through in between repairs. :) And of course, with a lot of your guys help. Pretty excited :tongue:

Probably won't be doing anything for a while though, wait till funds build up again and til I'm used to driving it + get plenty more information on what I CAN do with it and what I SHOULD do with it.

Edited by UGTerranoGuy

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got pics :)

here we go: (sorry about bad light, had difficulty finding time to take pics.)

IMGA0507_zpsyjbhk0p0.jpg

e55d4e0e-3c29-4693-9625-41e955ffcf41_zps

IMGA0510_zpsqrzcnt0k.jpg

IMGA0506_zpssz6fd0gk.jpg

definitly more goig to come as I progress... :)

Went 4WDriving for first time with a local club, not with this truck though :nono: weren't any pathfinders there but some patrol/safaris was good to see my future though :tired: .

Oh... and by second most southern guy... I meant that in terms of members according to map anyway ... plenty of people more southern than me in NZ. :happy:

Finally got pics:

IMGA0507_zpsyjbhk0p0.jpg

IMGA0506_zpssz6fd0gk.jpg

e55d4e0e-3c29-4693-9625-41e955ffcf41_zps

IMGA0510_zpsqrzcnt0k.jpg

definitely more coming as I work on it, going to look for bigger tyres, different bullbar, taking sidesteps off, etc, etc. :)

Oh and I meant second-southernmost member on NPORA according to map anyway... :mellow:

cheers for welcomes. ;)