Due to a hardware failure on the hosts systems, all posts and messages created between May 26th and Jan 13th have been lost. Additionally, if you joined the NPORA Forums community during that time, you'll need to re-register. -NPORA Mod Team *Updated: 05/19/2022 12:15AM PST

Qd32

Wingnut

Hi my QD32 starts good then after a few seconds when cold it runs rough smokes a bit till its warm then runs good all day, also when I go over about 85 kmh its like its not getting enough diesel it misses now and then not all the time only sometimes.

When I go down a hill and let my foot off the gas then give it gas again a puff of smoke will come out not every hill.

Any help would be awesome

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome fellow kiwi!
Let's start from the top, when was diesel filter last changed? Could be related if not for a while, I know my TD27 definitely runs rougher when it's time for a change. In fact a full filter change (air, diesel & oil) would probably be a good place to start.