New from the Sunburned Country (Australia)

Hey everyone, a few months ago I bought a 1988 Nissan Pathfinder which has probably become my favorite car that I've ever owned.The pathy has been relatively bulletproof and hasn't given me any wear and tear issues which has been great. I've done a number of mods since I bought it starting with a 2inch cat back exhaust, weber carby and ever so recently I converted the car to run on LPG which is cheap on fuel and actually helps the car run a little smoother.

Overall though I've had some great ups which was taking it out into the country side for camping and throwing it into some mud for the first time but I have had some dark moments too. Not long ago the pathy was backfiring under load which made it nearly impossible to drive on the highway and very average around town. Fortunately though I stuck add it, cleaned a number of things and replaced a few parts and she's good as gold. I absolutely love it though even if it is horribly under powered with its z24 but at least I won't be getting any speeding tickets!

• Like 1