94 pathfinder headlights

MrSkaw

I want to replace the headlights and there do not seem to be any options. Wondering if anyone has done this modification to have one full lightfixture up fornt on each side. If not looking for a headlight fixture so I can HID's. Right now I have the big halogen bulb.

You would have to make your own. It would cost about $200 in parts for two projectors and the HID lights/harness etc. I can't remember who made their own here but its the only proper way to get HID lights to be effective. Check around with the search function here I'm sure you will find it. This topic has come up more than a few times.

Your second option is to change the grill to a Hardbody pickup one and then you will be able to install a set of after market LEDs that will fit right in...think they are H1 or H2 type lights.

The third and easiest option is get a combo LED light bar. That way you can use the fogs for city driving to give the stock lights extra help. I have a set of Hella 500s for the country roads that put out more than enough light to see what's around me.

Thank you, I came up with the same price range as your first option. Was hard to find projectors but found them at www.carhidkits.com and they were roughly $50. Then the rest of the KIT would be about $150. your third option sound good, might give that a try.

Those LED light bars are really impressive. I know a few guys that have them and they are better than HID in my opinion. I'm pretty sure you could mount one up right to the bumper and be done with it.