Posting Pics?

Gingy

Y'all i'm going full blown noob here. Cant figure out how to get the URL from pics on my computer. I'm assuming i need a URL from a photo sharing website like photobucket.

Yes, you need a picture hosting site like Photobucket. There are many to chose from. I use PHotobucket and it works fine for me. To post the pic, you need to use the IMG code that will be supplied. Just copy and paste it in your post.

If you go to the Pictures and Videos section, there are four pinned topics on how to post pics and videos if you would like more information. Good Luck and we do like pics around here!

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/forum/27-pictures-and-videos/

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Hey, thats ok. We were all new once. And as with most forums, the search function isnt exactly all that great. Plus it better than screaming "use the search function"! Nobody likes that. Glad I was able to help!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder
  • Like 1

I've found that when using my cell with the taptalk app that I can upload pics from my gallery (Android). However I cannot with photobucket using "img" on my cell. But I'm also a newbie and still trying to find my way around.

First, thanks 5523 for giving good info without screaming 'SEARCH!' (And Supplying a helpful link). Now if he asked "what size tires..." :lol:

I've noticed using my phone(iDork 5)/mobile skin here/photobucket app that the IMG code adds a full url String before the actual beginning of the IMG code. I usually have to delete that to get what I'm trying to share to post correctly

• Like 1