3 body lift tire size

mo3chang

so i'm looking at getting some new tires for my 91 pathy

i just finished the 3 inch body lift and the only thing left is finding the right all terrain tire.

so i have a 3 BL and Legos right now i have 30s (i know small tire)

I was wondering whats the biggest tire size i can stuff in there with minimal modifation?

ive searched and another member used 32x11.5x15 with 3 lift but with the shiny pathfinder rims(forgot the name) but i have legos will it work fine?

Legos are 7" wide IIRC and every tire manufacturer will list the range of rim widths for a particular tire and size. A little fudging is ok, but I'd stick pretty close to the recommendations.

As for the largest tire size, etc... That really has been beaten to death repeatedly. Let me know if you have a hard time finding one of the many pre-existing threads.

B

Those shiny steel rims you are referring to are one inch narrower than your Legos, they are 15x6, the Legos are 7" rims. I'd like to jump up to 32x11.50 /15 too but you gotta know it's gonna put a bit of a damper on your highway speed and HP plus those tires are heavy, and any existing problems you've got from worn out suspension, steering, tie rods and bushings will be magnified.